Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a fun new year's eve...wow, I've been gone awhile, huh? Sorry for the absence; there were some computer breakdowns (all fixed now!) and extremely busy schedules which didn't allow time for cooking (busy no more!). But now I'm back, and hopefully I'll be better at posting on a more regular basis this year. As an incentive, I got some very nice stainless steel cookware from my in-laws (thanks mom and dad Jones!) and some super cute ramekins from my parents (thanks mom and dad Smith!) so good things should be in the works. You know what's funny? Since I'm using the names 'Smith' and 'Jones' it seems like I'm trying to hide their real identities...but I actually went from being a Smith to a Jones! Ridiculous.

No comments: